Path Solutions is a leading software provider for the financial services industry with special focus on Islamic banking. The company is supported by over 500 professionals worldwide.
Senior Network Administrator
We are currently hiring the following professionals in Beirut R&D Centre:
Content Marketing Editor
Senior Presales Consultant
Vacancies in the below areas:
• Retail & Corporate Financing
• Treasury and Financial Investment Banking
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Reporting and coordinating with the Product Manager, the Business Analyst reviews business requirements and their specifications in relation to the system
• Prepares business requirements for internal projects, interacts, coordinates and follows up with the different teams to obtain complete information
• Reviews business requirements submitted by onsite teams and coordinates for the completeness of requirements and their adaptability to the global market practice
• Reviews specifications to ensure that the proposed solution meets requirements
• Maintains plan of upcoming activities and provides delivery dates for scheduled tasks
• Researches on Central Banks’ requirements and various countries’ regulations for the purpose of compliance and conformity.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• University Degree in Banking & Finance (BA or MA)
• Good command of English and Arabic; French is a plus
• Excellent writing and analytical skills
• Experience in research, documentation and reporting
• Prior experience in quantitative analysis, and modeling is a plus
• Knowledge in banking software is a plus
• 1-3 years of working experience in the banking sector
• Minimum 1 year of experience in the relevant field is required.
Java Web Development of presentation layers (with customized components) along with business and database access layers.
Banking business knowledge is a plus, along with experience or knowledge in:
• MVC Framework - Struts1 / Struts2
• Spring Framework
• iBATIS / MyBatis Framework
• Application Server: WebLogic - Tomcat
• Database: Oracle, Sybase
• Java Development Tool - Eclipse IDE.
Develops and tests new requirements on the CRM solution, built using MS Dynamic. Customizes and configures the existing CRM solution. Performs integration work between the CRM solution and the different banking systems. Fixes bugs and solves issues related to the CRM solution, in addition to writing technical related documents. Also, provides assistance for implementation projects by deploying and configuring the system, in addition to providing the needed support.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• At least 2 years of experience using MS CRM
• Experience in MS Dynamics
• MS Dynamics certifications are a must (at least 2)
• Experience in other MS products and tools (such as Sharepoint, reporting services)
is a plus
• Experience in .Net (C#) development
• Experience in SQL server
• Experience in integration using SSIS
• Knowledge of other CRM products is a plus
• Good business knowledge of CRM concepts
• Experience in databases programming (preferably Oracle or Sybase)
• Knowledge of banking is a great plus.
Quality Assurance Engineer
• University degree in Banking & Finance (BA/MA)
• Full understanding of the business and testing tools
• Technical/business experience is a plus
• 0-3 years of related experience.
• 2-4 years of experience
• Good command of French, English and Arabic
• BS Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Good knowledge of Oracle - SQL, Microsoft - Excel and Sybase
• Microsoft tool BI is a plus.
• A degree in Computer Science, Business Computing or a closely related field
• 2-5 years of working experience
• Background in software development
• Prior expertise in banking domain
• Ability to interface professionally, effectively and efficiently at all levels
• Ability to breakdown and simplify concepts producing concise and easy to follow documents
• Advanced knowledge of system analysis and design
• Critical and analytical thinking
• Administrative, leadership and organizational skills
• Knowledge of design tools.
Social Media Developer
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 2-3 years of experience on iOS, android and windows platform
• Experience in Java development on JEE platform
• Experience in Ruby and Rhomobile languages and frameworks is an added value
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of mobile concepts with wide exposure to latest technologies in the field
• Proven and successful web application development experience within the social media space (Facebook, Twitter and Wordpress).
Open vacancies are available at our Beirut Office and they are restricted to those who are permitted to work in Lebanon.
If you are interested, please apply to:
Kindly put the Job Title in your subject.