Path Solutions’ Corporate Academy serves as the point of contact for all clients and employees’ training. We work closely with them from start to finish creating standardized and customized trainings that meet all of their needs.
To view the Training Calendar, please click here:
The below training sessions/seminars are segregated into 6 different programs. They could be tailored according to clients’ needs, and could cover special areas. Tailor-made training programs can vary in depth and length, ranging from a short two-day course to sessions lasting several weeks. We suggest blending trainings with group work and hands-on-training. The focus of the courses may be technical, business or operational, depending on clients’ priorities.
(I) iMAL sessions assembled by groups – each of the groups includes hands-on-training, exams and 4 hours iMAL Overview Presentation (offered to clients and employees)
4. Trade Finance
5. Financial Accounting
6. Delivery Channels
7. Support Applications
8. System Administration
9. System Interfaces & Integration Solutions
(II) Business-Related Islamic Banking Seminars (offered to employees)
– Islamic Accounting and Financial Concepts
– Islamic Financial Concepts
– Islamic vs. Conventional Banking
– Introduction to Islamic Banking
The Corporate Academy at Path Solutions has partnered with different educational institutions, universities and training agencies for the offering of many business related Islamic banking courses to its clients.
(III) IT-Related Islamic Banking Courses (offered to clients and partners)
– Financial Accounting
– Trade Finance
– Unrestricted Investment Accounts
– Restricted Investment Accounts
– Islamic Treasury
– Fund Management
(IV) Simulation Demonstration (offered to partners)
There could be a simulation of iMAL (generic format), or parts of it, that would illustrate and support the documentation development workflow.
It could be linked to a module of an educational institution’s degree.
(V) Technical Programs (offered to clients)
– Training on iMAL Database Structure
– Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
– iMAL Database Structure
(VI) General Management Program (offered to employees)
– Consultants Behavioral Skills
– Consultants Behavioral Skills – Part I (Negotiation)
– Consultants Behavioral Skills – Part II (Communication)
– Managing Difficult Relationships and Conflicts
– Active Listening
– Business Etiquette
– Stress Management
– Telephone Skills
– E-mail Usage
– The “We” Culture
– Successful Teams
– Power of Trust
– Coaching for Outstanding Performance
– The Skill of Delegation
– Make Stress Work for You
– The Team Entrap
– Beyond Time Management
– The Trainer’s Toolkit
– Executive Leadership Model
– Powerful Practices in Personal Change
– Tools of Highly Effective Managers
– Professional E-mail Writing.
The Corporate Academy of Path Solutions, in coordination with its ICT Professional Services department is pleased to announce the availability of trainings on specific infrusctructure related topics for its clients. View the avaliable traning courses here.